Monday 21 May 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the Revive & Rejuvenate Retreat blog where I will be sharing tales of my experience at the very first retreat ever run by the delightful Kerry Patterson & her team.

To put this experience into perspective, I feel I should tell you a little bit about myself (otherwise you might think it's perfectly normal for me to don sports gear for 6 days & eat only fruit & vegetables).

My name is Jen & I live in London. Whilst I usually eat pretty healthily (chicken & salad, routinely), I also heavily rely on a combination of coffee, wine & gin (not at the same time together, that would be wierd) to get through the weeks. Exercise wise I can't motivate myself at the gym so I don't belong to one, but I do go to proper boxing classes twice a week. I figured I am of intermediate fitness & generally eat pretty healthily so how hard could a 'detox fitness' week be?

No comments:

Post a Comment