Thursday 31 May 2012

Home time

I am so sad to go. The group has been amazing, the weather glorious, the organisation & execution perfect. Gutted doesn't begin to describe how I feel about this experience ending.

At the end of the week I feel healthier & stronger. On the boat trip I felt more confident in a bikini than I have done in years. I hesitantly posed for pictures in my bikini & expected to not be happy with the results. I was shocked at how happy I was - I even posted one of said pictures as my profile picture on Facebook! Something I never thought I would do.

I would definitely go back & do this retreat again. I have been on 3 holidays so far this year: skiing in Meribel, Las Vegas, & this retreat. The retreat week was my favourite holiday this year!

Thank you Kerry for a wonderful week! Please send me all of the juice recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment